Son : Daddy, I fell in love

Posted On //
Son : Daddy, I fell in love & want
to date this awesome girl.
Father : That's great son. Who is
she?
Son : It's Sandra, the neighbour's
daughter.
Father : Ohhh I wish u hadn't said
that. I have to tell u something
son,but u must promise not to
tell ur mother.
Sandra is actually ur sister. The
boy is naturally bummed out. But
a couple of months later :
Son : Daddy, I fell in love again and
she is even hotter!
Father : That's great son. Who is
she?
Son : It's Angela, the other
neighbour's daughter.
Father : Ohhhh I wish u hadn't
said that. Angela is also ur sister.
This went on couple of times and
son was so mad, he went straight
to his mother crying.
Son : Mum I am so mad at dad! I
fell in love with six girls but I can't
date any of them because dad is
their father! The mother hugs him
affectionately and says :
My love, u can date whoever u
want. He isn't your Father..!! :