Once ßoss, Θfficer & Çlerk Going 4 Meeting, they Met A Jin
Jin- I Fullfil 3 Wishes Θf A Person. ßut U R 3 Persons SO I'll Fullfil 1 Wish 4 Éach
Clerk Instantly §Aid 'SEnd Me 2 America Wid Lot Θf Money' Puuff Çlerk Disappear
Officer SAid 'SEnd Me 2 Paris With Lot Θf ßeautiful Girlz' Puuff Θfficer Disappear
Jin SAid 2 ßoss What Is Ur Wish?
He SAid 'I Want These 2 Idiotz ßack At Θffice After Lunch At 1 Pm'
Moral: Always Let The ßOSS SPEAK 1st
Jin- I Fullfil 3 Wishes Θf A Person. ßut U R 3 Persons SO I'll Fullfil 1 Wish 4 Éach
Clerk Instantly §Aid 'SEnd Me 2 America Wid Lot Θf Money' Puuff Çlerk Disappear
Officer SAid 'SEnd Me 2 Paris With Lot Θf ßeautiful Girlz' Puuff Θfficer Disappear
Jin SAid 2 ßoss What Is Ur Wish?
He SAid 'I Want These 2 Idiotz ßack At Θffice After Lunch At 1 Pm'
Moral: Always Let The ßOSS SPEAK 1st